What if a student doesn't have a high school assignment after the third?

Verified 22 April 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

If, at the end of 3e, you have an orientation decision for the second general and technological or professional (public or private under contract) you must be admitted to a public high school. Assignment is usually done in your geographic area.

If you have not received an assignment notice due to a lack of available space, you must contact the department of national education from your geographic area:

Who shall I contact

You can also get closer to the principal of your college or a National Education Psychologist in an Information and Orientation Center (IOC). They will accompany you in the search for a place in a high school.

Who shall I contact

Who can help me?

Find who can answer your questions in your region