What is a non-term CSD?
Verified 30 September 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
You can be hired in CDD: titleContent without a specific term, i.e. without an end date set after your initial CDD, under certain conditions. We explain the rules in this regard.
Your CSD may not include a specific term when it is concluded in one of the following cases:
- You are replacing an absent employee
- You are replacing an employee whose employment contract is suspended
- You are replacing a pending employee CDI: titleContent
- You are hired as a seasonal employee
- You are replacing a small-scale, industrial or commercial company manager or a person engaged in a business activity
- You replace a farm manager
Your CSD without a specific term is concluded for a minimum period.
The duration of your CSD must be specified in your employment contract.
Your DDC will end on the return of the employee you are replacing or at the end of the subject matter for which it was concluded with your employer.
a CSD without a specific term cannot be renewed.
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Conclusion of the Fixed-Term Contract of Employment (SDC)Service-Public.fr
- Renewal of a Fixed-Term Employment Contract (SDC)Service-Public.fr
- The fixed-term contract (CSD)Ministry of Labour