The purpose of real estate diagnostics is to inform the purchaser or tenant about certain aspects of the housing that they plan to buy or rent.
- Energy Performance Diagnostic
- Lead exposure risk finding
- State of presence of termites
- Status of the indoor gas installation
- Status of the indoor electricity facility
- Status of the non-collective sanitation facility
- Risk and pollution report
- Noise Diagnostic
Creation of a housing information book
Published on 22 September 2021
An information booklet made in connection with the construction of the dwelling or the carrying out of works affecting its energy performance shall be given to the prospective purchaser of the dwelling.
This provision shall enter into force on 1to January 2023.
That's what it says section 167 of act no. 2021-1104 .
The information on this page remains current and will be modified on this date.
- Find a Certified Real Estate Diagnostic
- Purchase or sale of housingService-Public.fr
- Memo on real estate diagnostics in case of sale or rentalNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- Learn all about real estate diagnosticsNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
HOW TO ?
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française