The consumer benefits from 2 mandatory guarantees whose conditions are set by law: the legal guarantee for hidden defect and the legal guarantee of conformity. The seller may also grant you a commercial or contractual guarantee in which he sets conditions for refund, replacement, repair.
- Claim for hidden defect
- Request the application of the legal guarantee of hidden defects for a new and defective purchased good
- Information and consumer protectionService-Public.fr
- Commission website on unfair termsCommission on Unfair Terms
- Website of the National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- Consumer associationsMinistry of Finance