Driving abroad

To drive abroad, you must have a driving license. Your French license is valid for driving in a state of European Economic Area. If you are in another country for a short stay, an international permit may be required. Before asking, make sure that the country you are going to requires it by checking the website of the embassy of the country you want to go to.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page