Motor insurance (vehicle)
Subscription and contract life
- Contract Subscription
- Compulsory or "third party" insurance
- Optional insurance and "all risks"
- Certificate and Certificate of Insurance
- Contract Change
- Insurance deductible: how does it work?
- Alcohol and drug-related accidents: what effects on insurance?
- Is car insurance covered on foreigner trips?
- Is the collision with a wild animal compensated?
- What is the Liability Guarantee?
- How does insurance work when lending a vehicle between individuals?
- What insurance does it take to ride?
- Do I have to insure a leased vehicle myself?
- Do we have to make sure when riding a bicycle?
- What documents do you need to ride a scooter of less than 50cm3?
- Are you insured when you use your personal vehicle for work?
- What insurance for occasional rental?
- How do I insure a tractor or self-propelled farm vehicle?
- Do I have to change the contract for my child in accompanied driving?
- Does a caravan have to have auto insurance?
- Do you need insurance to drive a car without a licence?
- What happens to the rugged vehicle?
- What if the insurance company refuses to insure your vehicle?
- Should a vehicle be insured even if it is not in use?
- Do you have to insure a collectible car?
- What is the limitation period for insurance?
- What if you sell your vehicle?
- How is the expertise going?
- Is there compensation for indirect injury caused by an accident?
- Is a foreigner who comes to France by car covered by his insurance?
- carte griseService-Public.fr
- Driver’s licenceService-Public.fr
- Automobile insuranceSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Prepare to insureSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- Verify that an establishment is authorised to practiseSupervisory and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française