Le lien vers cette page a été envoyé avec succès aux destinataires.
carte grise (Certificate of Registration)
All ground motor vehicles (private car, 2 wheels and scooter, including less than 50 cm3, motorcycle, quad bike, moped, tricycle, quadricycle, motorhome, van, tractor and other agricultural equipment), as well as trailers including PTAC: titleContent is greater than 500 kg (including agricultural trailers), must be registered to operate on the public highway.
What applies to you ?
Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page
Sell (or donate) a vehicle
Register a vehicle
- Register a new vehicle
- Register a used vehicle
- Register a tractor or farm vehicle
- Inherit a vehicle
- Request a duplicate due to loss, theft or damage
- Cost of carte grise
Certificate holder and change of status
- Calculate carte grise Cost
- HistoVec: history and administrative status of a used vehicle
- Change carte grise address
- Report the sale or donation of your vehicle
- Re-carte grise (loss, theft or damage)
- Follow your carte grise request
- Application for a vehicle registration certificate
- Application for carte grise (Certificate of Registration) - New Vehicle
- Declaration of loss or theft of a carte grise
- Mandate to complete registration formalities
- Certificate of disposal of a used vehicle
- How do I track the progress of carte grise manufacturing?
- What remedies if a carte grise request is not successful?
- How can I prove my identity?
- With what documents can I prove my home?
- Can you choose your address on the carte grise?
- How do I change the carte grise if my city or street changes its name?
- Can a proxy be given to a third party for a carte grise request?
- How do I apply by mail?
- Can an automotive professional handle a carte grise request?
- What if the carte grise has an error?
- When do you receive your carte grise (or new address label)?
- Can you laminate a carte grise?
- What is the SIV?
- How do I get a vehicle identification card?
- What obligations to register a vehicle purchased from the foreigner?
- Purchase of a foreigner vehicle: how do i get a tax holiday?
- Does a foreigner settling in France have to register his vehicle there?
- Can we drive around the foreigner with a carte grise?
- What formalities must an expatriate return to France with a vehicle?
- What do you do with your car when you settle the foreigner?
- How do I get the carte grise of a long-term rental vehicle (LDL)?
- Purchase of a leased vehicle: how do you get the carte grise?
- Leasing vehicle: how do you report a change of situation?
- What if you buy the vehicle before the end of the leasing?
- Leasing vehicle: what to do when the lease agreement ends?
- How do I get a "collection vehicle" carte grise?
- Do you have to register a car without a licence?
- How to register a used 2-wheeler or motorcycle bought in France?
- Should I register an electric bicycle?
- Do I have to register a trailer or trailer?
- Can a non-wheeled vehicle be sold or purchased?
- What is the Interim Certificate of Registration (ICC)?
- How do I raise the pledge or opposition on a vehicle?
- What do you do if you can't do your carte grise online?
- Change of name following marriage: should the carte grise be changed?
- Name change following divorce: should the carte grise be changed?
- After a divorce, how do you get the ex-husband removed from the carte grise?
- Separation of concubines: how do you remove one of them from the carte grise?
- carte grise lost, then found after the duplicate request: what to do?
- How to get a W garage certificate?