Le lien vers cette page a été envoyé avec succès aux destinataires.
Carte grise (Certificate of Registration)
All land motor vehicles (private car, 2 wheels and scooter, including less than 50 cm3, motorcycle, quad, moped, tricycle, quadricycle, motorhome, van, tractor and other agricultural equipment), and trailers including PTAC: titleContent is greater than 500 kg (including agricultural trailers), must be registered for use on public roads.
What applies to you ?
Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page
Selling (or donating) a vehicle
Register a vehicle
- Register a new vehicle
- Registering a used vehicle
- Register a tractor or an agricultural vehicle
- Inherit from a vehicle
- Request a duplicate due to loss, theft or damage
Certificate holder and change of status
- Carte grise Calculate the cost of the certificate of registration (ex-
- Apply for a Used Vehicle Administrative Status Certificate (HistoVec)
- Carte grise Change sa address
- Declare the sale or donation of your vehicle
- Carte grise Do the same again (loss, theft or deterioration)
- Carte grise Follow your request to
- Application for a vehicle registration certificate
- Carte grise Application for a new vehicle (registration certificate)
- Carte grise Reporting loss or theft of a
- Mandate to carry out registration formalities
- Certificate of transfer of a second-hand vehicle
- Carte grise What is the cost of the certificate of registration (ex-)?
- Carte grise How to monitor the progress of the manufacture of a
- Carte grise What recourse if a request for
- How do I prove my identity?
- With what documents can you prove your domicile?
- Carte grise Can you choose your address on the
- Carte grise How do I change the name of my city or street?
- Carte grise What to do if you cannot make your own request for a
- How do I apply by mail?
- Carte grise Can a car professional handle a request for
- Carte grise What to do if there is a mistake in the
- Carte grise How long does it take to get an address tag?
- Carte grise Can we plasticize a
- What is the SIV (Vehicle Registration System) number?
- How do I get a vehicle identification card?
- What are the requirements for registering a vehicle purchased abroad?
- Buying a vehicle abroad: how to get a tax receipt?
- Should a foreigner who settles in France register his vehicle there?
- Carte grise Can you travel abroad with a barred?
- What formalities must an expatriate return to France with a vehicle?
- What do you do with your car when you go abroad to settle?
- Carte grise How do I get the long-term rental (LLD)?
- Carte grise Purchase of a vehicle on lease: how to obtain the
- Vehicle leasing: how to report a change of situation?
- What if you buy back the vehicle before the end of the lease?
- Leased vehicle: what to do when the lease ends?
- Carte grise How to get a collection vehicle?
- Do you have to register a car without a license?
- How to register a used 2 wheels or motorcycle purchased in France?
- Do I need to register an electric bike?
- Do I need to register a trailer or caravan?
- Can you sell or buy a non-rolling vehicle?
- What is the Interim Certificate of Registration (IPR)?
- How to remove the pledge or opposition on a vehicle?
- Carte grise Name change after marriage: Should the name change?
- Carte grise Change of name following divorce: should the
- Carte grise After a divorce, how to have the ex-husband abducted on the
- Carte grise Separation of cohabiting partners: how to remove one of them from the family unit?
- Carte grise lost, then found after duplicate request: what to do?
- How to get a W garage certificate?