Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

carte grise (Certificate of Registration)

All ground motor vehicles (private car, 2 wheels and scooter, including less than 50 cm3, motorcycle, quad bike, moped, tricycle, quadricycle, motorhome, van, tractor and other agricultural equipment), as well as trailers including PTAC: titleContent is greater than 500 kg (including agricultural trailers), must be registered to operate on the public highway.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page