This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Calculate carte grise Cost (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
Issuance of a carte grise (now called certificate of registration) is subject to payment of 4 taxes and a fee.
To perform the simulation, you will need the carte grise of the vehicle if it is already registered.
Verified 01 janvier 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Add a person to their carte grise
- carte grise: inherit a vehicle registered in France
- carte grise: registration of a new vehicle
- carte grise: register a used vehicle
- carte grise: name, first name, usage name or business name change
- carte grise of a vehicle removed from circulation
- Name change following divorce: should the carte grise be changed?
- Change of name following marriage: should the carte grise be changed?
- How to get a W garage certificate?
- Cost of carte grise (Certificate of Registration)
- Do I have to register a trailer or trailer?
- Registration of tractors and agricultural vehicles
- Loss, theft or deterioration of carte grise: duplicate request
- Remove a name from the carte grise
- After a divorce, how do you get the ex-husband removed from the carte grise?
- 2022 Malus tax on the most polluting vehicles
- Mass duty in working order (gross weight) from 2022
- Does a foreigner settling in France have to register his vehicle there?
- Leasing vehicle: what to do when the lease agreement ends?
- Amended vehicle and certificate of registration (ex-carte grise)