Calculate cost of Certificate of Registration (ex-carte grise) (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
Issuance of a Certificate of Registration (ex-carte grise) is subject to the payment of 4 taxes and a fee.
To perform the simulation, you will need the vehicle's registration certificate if it is already registered.
Verified 24 October 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Add a person to their carte grise
- carte grise: inherit a vehicle registered in France
- carte grise: Registration of a new vehicle
- carte grise: registering a used vehicle
- carte grise: name, first name, usage name, or business name changes
- carte grise of a vehicle removed from circulation
- Name change following divorce: do you need to change the carte grise?
- Change of name following marriage: Do you need to change the carte grise?
- How do I get a W garage certificate?
- Do I have to register a trailer or trailer?
- Registration of tractors and agricultural vehicles
- CO2/Weight Malus: How to ask for the reduction for large families?
- Loss, theft or deterioration of the carte grise: request for duplicate
- What is the cost of the Certificate of Registration (ex-carte grise)?
- Remove a name from carte grise
- After a divorce, how do you get the ex-husband removed from the carte grise?
- 2022 Malus tax on the most polluting vehicles
- Mass duty in working order (gross weight) from 2022
- Does a foreigner settling in France have to have his vehicle registered there?
- Leasing vehicle: what to do when the leasing contract ends?
- Amended vehicle and certificate of registration (ex-carte grise)