Carte grise Calculate the cost of the certificate of registration (ex-) (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
Carte grise Issuance of a certificate of registration (ex-) is subject to the payment of 4 taxes and a fee.
To perform the simulation, you will need the vehicle's registration certificate if it is already registered.
Verified 01 January 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Carte grise Add person to sa
- Carte grise to inherit a vehicle registered in France
- Carte grise: registration of a new vehicle
- Carte grise to: register a second-hand vehicle
- Carte grise to: change of surname, first name, last name or company name
- Carte grise of a vehicle withdrawn from circulation
- Carte grise Change of name following divorce: should the
- Carte grise Name change after marriage: Should the name change?
- How to get a W garage certificate?
- Do I need to register a trailer or caravan?
- Registration of tractors and agricultural vehicles
- Malus CO2/by weight: how to claim the discount for large families?
- Carte grise Loss, theft or deterioration of the
- Carte grise What is the cost of the certificate of registration (ex-)?
- Carte grise Remove name from
- Carte grise After a divorce, how to have the ex-husband abducted on the
- Tax 2023 on mass in running order (malus by weight)
- 2023 malus tax on the most polluting vehicles
- Should a foreigner who settles in France register his vehicle there?
- Leased vehicle: what to do when the lease ends?
- Carte grise Modified vehicle and certificate of registration (ex-vehicle)