Application for a Vehicle Registration Certificate (Form 13750*07)
Ministry of the Interior - Cerfa n° 13750*07
You must have a digital copy (photo or scan) of this completed form. You must attach it to several other documents during the Internet process.
it is no longer possible to request a carte grise from the prefecture or sub-prefecture.
Verified 13 September 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Add a person to their carte grise
- carte grise: inherit a vehicle registered in France
- carte grise: Registration of a new vehicle
- carte grise: registering a used vehicle
- carte grise: name, first name, usage name, or business name changes
- Name change following divorce: do you need to change the carte grise?
- Change of name following marriage: Do you need to change the carte grise?
- How to get a carte grise collection vehicle?
- What formalities must an expatriate return to France with a vehicle?
- Remove a name from the carte grise
- After a divorce, how do you get the ex-husband removed from the carte grise?