Follow your carte grise request (Online Service)
National Secured Securities Agency (ANTS)
Let you know where your carte grise request is. Have your Interim Certificate of Registration (ICC) in hand.
Verified 23 December 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Where can I get information
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Add a person to their carte grise
- carte grise: inherit a vehicle registered in France
- carte grise: Registration of a new vehicle
- carte grise: registering a used vehicle
- carte grise: name, first name, usage name, or business name changes
- carte grise: What is the Interim Certificate of Registration (ICC)?
- carte grise: what if you buy the vehicle before the end of the leasing?
- Name change following divorce: do you need to change the carte grise?
- Change of name following marriage: Do you need to change the carte grise?
- How do I register a used 2-wheeler or motorcycle bought in France?
- How do I track the progress of carte grise manufacturing?
- Loss, theft or deterioration of the carte grise: request for duplicate
- What if the carte grise has an error?
- What is the time frame to receive an carte grise or address label?
- What remedies if a carte grise request is not successful?
- Remove a name from carte grise
- After a divorce, how do you get the ex-husband removed from the carte grise?
- Does a foreigner settling in France have to have his vehicle registered there?
- Can an automotive professional handle an application for carte grise?
- Vehicle number plate theft
- Leasing vehicle: what to do when the leasing contract ends?
- Amended vehicle and certificate of registration (ex-carte grise)