Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Living in foreigner

Expats: sanitary pass in France

If you are an expat, you have been vaccinated outside the European Union and you are going back to France, you may, under conditions, obtain a health pass .

Whether you go to settle or work, in Europe or at the foreigner, you have to worry about your papers. If you are going to live in another European country, you must meet certain conditions, but you do not need a residence permit. If you are expatriate at the foreigner, you must apply for an immigration visa and, if necessary, a residence permit and a work permit. Before your return from expatriation, once in France, you will have to complete certain formalities.