Covid-19: international travel restrictions
Published on 26 August 2021
Many countries have implemented measures to reduce international displacement.
Visit diplomacy.gov.fr for more information country information and frequently asked questions .
The borders outside the European area are closed. To travel abroad, you must present a justification of the exemption which testifies to the impossibility of postponing your trip.
If you go back to France, depending on the country you are travelling from, additional conditions may be imposed .
If you are French, ask about procedure for obtaining a health pass in case of foreigner vaccination.
To travel by plane, your identity will be verified. You can be compensated for overbooking, delayed or cancelled flights. The airline is responsible if your baggage is lost.
- Identity documents required
- Delayed Flight
- Flight cancelled
- Baggage lost, delayed or damaged
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): what are your rights in case of cancellation of a trip?National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- What should I do if an airline goes bankrupt?National Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- FlyingNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
- List of airlines banned in EuropeMinistry of Transport
- Everything you need to know about pets: advice and regulationMinistry of Agriculture
- Rights of passengers travelling by air or rail with reduced mobility in EuropeEuropean Commission
- Items not allowed in cabin and holdMinistry of Transport
- Practical Guide to Air Travel, TrainNational Institute of Consumer Affairs (INC)
La liste noire des compagnies aériennes interdites en Europe
Publié le 22 avril 2022
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française