This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
2022 Income Supplement 2021 (Form 11222)
Cerfa n° 11222 - Ministry of Finance
Autre numéro : 2042-C
Refers to income and expenses that are not included on income tax return 2042.
Access to notice n°2041-NOT (cerfa n°50796).
Verified 15 avril 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Calculation of property tax (IFI)
- CSG and CRDS on Business and Alternative Revenues
- Income Tax - Benefits in Kind
- Income Tax - How are share savings plan Income Tax (AEP)?
- Income Tax - How do family caregivers report their income?
- Income Tax - Annual Income Tax Return
- Income Tax - Technological Risk Prevention Expenditures (tax credit)
- Income tax - Real estate capital gains
- Income tax - Capital gains on securities
- Income Tax - Savings and Investment Income
- Income Tax - Income from Furnished Rental
- Income tax - Rental income (unfurnished rental)
- Income tax - Salary and other taxable income from an employee's activity
- Income Tax - Capital Works for Elderly and Disabled Persons (tax credit)