This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
2021 Income Supplement 2020 (Form 11222)
Cerfa n° 11222 - Ministry of Finance
Autre numéro : 2042-C
Refers to income and expenses that are not included on income tax return 2042.
Access to notice n°2041-NK (cerfa n°50796).
Verified 08 avril 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Calculation of property tax (IFI)
- How are the revenues of a share savings plan (PEA) taxed?
- How does a caregiver have to report income?
- Capital Work Tax Credit for Elderly and Disabled Persons
- CSG and CRDS on Business and Alternative Revenues
- Technological risk prevention expenses (tax credit)
- Income tax: annual return
- Income tax: capital gains on securities
- Income Tax - Benefits in Kind
- Income Tax - Taxable Salary Elements
- Income tax - Real estate capital gains
- Income Tax - Savings and Investment Income
- Income Tax - Income from Furnished Rental
- Income Tax - Empty Rental Property Income