Application for revocation following the death of a public official, a magistrate or a retired military officer (Form 11979*10)

Ministry of Finance - Cerfa n° 11979*10

The State Pension Service recommends that you use the online Reversal Request service. In fact, this service allows you to make a single application for all the plans to which the deceased was affiliated.

For this, go to If you have not already done so, you must open (or create) your Personal Retirement Account.

Thanks to France Connect, you will benefit from a secure connection and access to all the services offered by the portal, including that of the reversion request.

The service Request my reversion is accessible from the menu My gait from the Retirement Information Portal from your Personal Retirement Account. For more information, you can follow this link.

The request will be sent to the State Pensions Service who will contact you directly in case of need and will process your request.

If you cannot apply online, please use the form below.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 29 January 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

To whom shall I send this form ?

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.