This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Remote service: Report illegal internet content (internet-flagging: Pharos
Ministry of the Interior
To report illegal content on the Internet. It must be public content that any Internet user may face: website, blog, forum, social network...
It must not be an emergency requiring the intervention of an emergency service (accident, fire, assault...).
Verified 13 février 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Remote purchase: appeal in case of dispute
- Apology of terrorism - Provocation to terrorism
- How do I report illegal content on a website?
- How do I report violent or offensive content (internet, audio, TV)?
- Breeding and sale of dogs and cats
- Homophobia: what are your rights as a victim?
- Incitement to hatred, violence or racial discrimination
- Sexual Offense against a minor: corruption, assault, sexual assault, rape
- Prostitution, procuring, sex tourism
- What's the risk in the event of a contempt?
- Racism: what are your rights as a victim?
- Ransomware - Blocking a computer or smartphone
- Responsibility for content published on the Internet: what are the rules?