Amicable appeal to the departmental mediation commission for a housing offer (Form 15036*01)

Ministry of the Environment - Cerfa n° 15036*01

Allows you to make a claim to claim your right to housing.

The file must be sent or submitted to the secretariat of the mediation commission of the department where you want to obtain accommodation.


To obtain the contact details of the commission secretariat, ask your local council or the department prefecture. Some prefectures publish this information on their websites.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 20 April 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.