Claim for damages in court

Verified 27 April 2021 - Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister), Ministry of Justice

The victim of damage caused by misconduct may apply to the courts for compensation to be awarded to the person responsible for the misconduct. For example, a person who works in his home causes damage to his neighbor's property. The victim will be able to obtain damages, but must accurately establish the harm suffered and provide evidence. The request may be made in a civil, criminal or administrative case.

What applies to you ?

This is a

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas