Donation of days off between public officials: in which cases is this possible?

Verified 18 January 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

You can give up all or part of your days of rest to a colleague, parent of a sick or deceased child, or to a colleague who is a family caregiver. You can make such a donation whether you are a public servant or a contractor. The donation shall enable the staff member who benefits from it to be paid during his absence.

What applies to you ?

You want to give days

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas