Local taxes are essentially the property tax and the residential tax on second homes, paid by the owner of the home. These taxes are used to finance the budgets of local authorities, mainly municipalities.
- Residential tax on second homes
- Property tax on built properties (TFPB)
- Property tax on non-built properties (TFPNB)
- Vacant Housing Taxes (VLT and VLT)
- Tax on the sale of bare land made constructible
- Tax or charge for the removal of household waste (TEOM or REOM)
- When should you pay your taxes?
- How to pay local taxes?
- How do I pay by monthly payment?
- How do I pay by direct debit?
- Who has to pay the property tax in case of division?
- When can additional local taxes be claimed?
- New construction, garage, swimming pool...: what effect on local taxes?
- Do we still have to pay the TV license fee?
- Refer to the tax authorities (payment difficulties, complaint...)Service-Public.fr
- Income tax: return and reportable incomeService-Public.fr
- Income tax: deductions, reductions and tax creditsService-Public.fr
- Income tax: calculation and paymentService-Public.fr
- Tax SiteMinistry of Finance
- 2022 Local Taxes Practical Brochure (PDF - 8.3 MB)Ministry of Finance
- Income tax: information leafletsMinistry of Finance
- Personal Tax CalendarMinistry of Finance