Career in the public service
A public servant's career is different from that of a private sector employee. He shall be placed on a traineeship longer than the probationary period. His career evolves by advancement in step and grade and by internal promotion.
- Can a contractor have a DTA?
- Can the administration modify the contract of a contract staff member?
- Reclassification of a contract public official: what are the rules?
- Category, body, job framework, grade and step: what are the differences?
- Administrative file of a public official: what are the management rules?
- Is the duration of the official's probationary period extended if he is absent?
- What happens if the probationer is not a permanent employee?
- What bonuses can a public official receive for restructuring his service?
- Civil service: who can receive the support allowance for functional mobility?
- Does a European public official in France have the same rights as a French public official?