Single application for personal basic pension - General (employees and self-employed), agricultural (MSA), cult (Cavimac) (Form)
National Old Age Insurance Fund (Cnav)Autre numéro : S 5137th
This form allows you to apply for your basic pension from a single organisation for all of the following activities you have been able to perform:
- Employee or contractual agent of the civil service (Social Security Pension Insurance)
- Agricultural worker, farm manager or company, worker and family helper (MSA: titleContent)
- Head of company, partner, craftsman, merchant and industrialist, etc (SSI: titleContent)
- Minister of Religious or Religious Affairs (Old Age Disability Insurance Fund and Cult Disease - Cavimac).
It is preferable to file the pension application preferably between 4 and 6 months before the chosen retirement date.
this form does not allow you to apply for retirement from special plans or supplementary pension organisations.
Verified 27 September 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
Contact the entity in charge of this form
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- At what age can one retire in the private sector?
- Multi-pensioned insured: what steps should be taken to apply for retirement?
- Employee Retirement: what steps should be taken?
- What steps should a public official take to apply for retirement?
- Private retirement: additional quarters for children
- Employee Retirement: increase in pension insurance for disabled children