At what age can an employee retire?
Verified 01 September 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Age from which you can to retire depends on your date of birth.
He is possible to retire early before the minimum age of departure if you are in any of the following and fill in the conditions required :
- You started working before 20 years and can benefit from a early retirement for a long career
- You worked while being handicapped person
- You have a accident at work permanent incapacity following an occupational disease
- You have been exposed to asbestos during your working life
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Social Security Code: Article L161-17-2Minimum statutory retirement age above 60 (general principles)
- Social Security Code: Articles D161-2-1-9 to D161-2-4-4Minimum statutory retirement age from age 60 depending on the year of birth
- Info Retirement Simulator - Statutory Retirement Age
- My Retirement Account