My Retirement Account (Online Service)
Public interest grouping "Union retirement"
This service allows you, whatever your professional situation (employee, civil servant, self-employed, unemployed ...), to open a personal pension account. This account allows you to securely access personalized information and services : starting age and amount simulators, career adjustment, pension application, etc.
If you are active, your pension account gives you access to:
- To your career record for which you can request correction from age 55
- Contact information for your pension funds
- To a personalized brochure with useful information on your pension rights according to your career path and personal situation
- Pension simulations and estimates available according to your age
- To an information service that lets you know if you have retirement savings contracts
You can also a single request for an online retirement for all your activities on the Request my retirement service.
If you are retired, you can view your pension payment information (payment history, payment certificates, tax certificates) and access your list of outstanding supplementary pension savings contracts.
If you are retired abroad, you can, with the service My retirement abroad on your pension account, receive and send online the documents necessary to maintain the payment of your pension.
Verified 05 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- At what age can an employee retire?
- What increases in child insurance are available for retirement?
- Calculation of the basic pension of an official
- How many quarters does an employee need to have at least to receive a pension?
- How many quarters does an employee need to have to have a full rate pension?
- How do you know about your pension funds?
- How to apply for a pension when you are a public official?
- How do you apply for a pension when you are an employee?
- How to find out about your retirement?
- Pension insurance term of private sector employee
- Full-rate retirement pension of a public official
- Employee's full retirement pension
- Early retirement of the employee for permanent incapacity (or hardship)
- Early retirement for a long career
- Early retirement for a long career of the employee
- Early retirement for disability in the civil service
- Early retirement due to employee's disability
- A full-rate pension and a pension at the maximum rate of a public official?
- Full-rate pension and pension at the maximum rate of one employee: what difference?
- Retirement of a public official: what is a discount?
- Retirement in the private sector: redemption of quarters
- Public and private pensioners: how is your pension calculated?
- Retirement of the employee: what is the discount?
- Caring for a child or loved one: what effects on retirement (AVPF)?