My Retirement Account (Online Service)
Public interest grouping "Union retirement"
This service allows you, whatever your professional situation (employee, civil servant, self-employed, unemployed, etc.), to open a personal pension account. This account allows you to securely access personalized information and services : starting age and amount simulators, career adjustment, pension application, etc.
What are the services offered by the pension account of the Pension Info site?
If you are active, your pension account gives you access to:
- To your career record for which you can request correction from age 55
- Contact information for your pension funds
- Pension simulations and estimates available according to your age
- To an information service that lets you know if you have retirement savings contracts
You can also a single request for an online retirement for all your activities on the Request my retirement service.
If you are retired, you can view your pension payment information (payment history, payment certificates, tax certificates) and access your list of outstanding supplementary pension savings contracts.
If you are retired abroad, you can, with the service My retirement abroad on your pension account, receive and send online the documents necessary to maintain the payment of your pension.
- Creating and connecting to the pension account via FranceConnect or without FranceConnect
- Free service
- Ability to create a personalized brochure with useful information on your pension rights according to your career path and personal situation by clicking here
- Ability to create a instructions for use to make your single pension request by clicking here
- Transmission of scanned or photographed documents
Verified 10 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- At what age can an employee retire?
- Multi-pensioner insured: what steps should you take to apply for your retirement?
- Calculation of the basic pension of an official
- How many quarters of pension insurance does it take to have a full pension?
- How do you know about your pension funds?
- Retirement of a public official: what is the procedure?
- Pension insurance term of private sector employee
- Employee's full retirement pension
- What is the minimum number of quarters for an employee to receive a pension?
- Early retirement of the employee due to permanent incapacity (or hardship)
- Early retirement for a long career
- Early retirement for a long career of the employee
- Early retirement for disability in the civil service
- Early retirement due to employee's disability
- A full-rate pension and a pension at the maximum rate of a public official?
- Full-rate pension and pension at the maximum rate of one employee: what difference?
- Retirement in the public service: right to information for future pensioners
- Retirement in the private sector: right to information on the employee's retirement
- Public and private pensioners: how is your pension calculated?
- Caring for a child or loved one: what effects on retirement (AVPF)?