My Retirement Account (Online Service)
Public interest group "Union retiree"
Allows any active person, whatever his or her status (employee, official, independent, unemployed, ...) to open his or her personal retirement account.
This account allows you to access the following features:
- Know the details of the basic and supplementary pension funds you have earned or earned during your career (section ).
- Consult your career ) and perform a simulation of the amount of your retirement from known pension plan data (section )
- Apply for Retirement (topic )
Verified 13 September 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Calculation of private sector employee's pension
- How do I know her pension funds?
- Employee Retirement: what steps should be taken?
- What is the minimum number of quarters for an employee to retire?
- Public Service Retirement: right to information of future pensioners
- Private retirement: right to information on employee's retirement
- Public and Private Retirement: how is your pension calculated?