Application for acquisition of French nationality by naturalization or reintegration (Form 12753*03)
Ministry of the Interior - Cerfa n° 12753*03
Vous pouvez aussi utiliser :
Form to be used to request the French naturalization or to be reinstated in french nationality if you are domiciled abroad, in Guiana , to Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin's Day, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, in Wallis and Futuna Islands, in French Polynesia, in New Caledonia.
If you are in a other situation, the request is made online.
Verified 24 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Naturalization: what documents should you provide if you are divorced, separated or widowed?
- Naturalization: what justifications for minor children?
- French naturalization: what documents to provide if you live in a couple?
- French naturalization: what proof of civil status and nationality?
- French naturalization: what proof of domicile to provide?
- French Naturalization: What income and tax documents do you provide?
- French Naturalization by Decree
- Reintegration into French nationality by decree