This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Remote service: Online Tax Payment
Ministry of Finance
On the tax payment website, you can:
- Subscribe or change your subscription to the monthly levy (monthly) or the levy when your property taxes or your home tax are due
- Pay your tax online
Verified 07 juillet 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do you pay your local taxes?
- Request a payment period to pay your taxes
- Local taxes: how to pay by monthly payment?
- Local taxes: how do i pay by direct debit?
- Property tax (IFI): when do we evaluate the heritage?
- Property tax (IFI) - Reporting and payment
- Income tax: can we pay by installments?
- Income tax: what means of payment can be used?
- Income Tax - Benefits in kind
- Income Tax - Reporting a change in family status
- Empty accommodation on January 1st: who pays the housing tax?
- Who should pay the exceptional contribution on high incomes?
- Property tax on built properties (TFPB)
- Property tax on unbuilt properties (TFPNB)