Application and decision for residence (persons without stable residence or homeless persons) (Form 16029*01)

Ministry of Social Affairs - Cerfa n° 16029*01

The form must be printed and filed (or sent by email or mail) AR: titleContent) at

  • of your communal or intercommunal social action center (CCAS / CIAS)
  • or an organization approved by the prefect of the department.

The list of housing agencies can be obtained in the town hall.

Go to the online administrative form

Verified 31 January 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

To whom shall I send this form ?

For details, please use the practical information sheets :

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.