Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Request for a copy of an extract kept in the civil register (Form 13485*02)

Cerfa n° 13485*02 -  Ministry of Justice

Obtain a copy of the civil directory extract (a record in which all applications, documents and judgments relating to civil status are listed) corresponding to the entry RC on a birth certificate.

The application must be sent to the court office of the person's birthplace (or to the foreigner's Central Registry Office).

Verified 07 avril 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :