This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
RSA Simulator (Caf)
Ministry of Social Affairs
Allows you to know if you are eligible for the RSA and estimate its amount.
Verified 30 mai 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Do you qualify for RSA while on maternity leave?
- In what cases can a child be considered dependent for RSA?
- RSA request: can lifestyle be taken into account?
- Can the Adult Disability Allowance (HPA) and the HSA be combined?
- Can the RSA be combined with other social assistance (ASS or Aspa)?
- What resources are taken into account in calculating RSA entitlements?
- RSA 25+
- RSA and Activity Premium: what does permanent and effective residence mean in France?
- RSA young active
- RSA young parents
- Isolated parent RSA
- Is an applicant eligible for the RSA?
- Does a student qualify for RSA?
- Can a self-employed worker benefit from the RSA?