RSA Simulator (Caf) (Simulator)
Ministry of Social Affairs
Find out if you are eligible for the RSA and estimate the amount.
Verified 17 November 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Are you entitled to the RSA when you are on maternity leave?
- When can a child be considered a dependant for the RSA?
- RSA request: Can lifestyle be considered?
- Can the Disabled Adult Allowance (DAA) and the RSA be combined?
- Can the SSA be combined with other social assistance (SSA or Aspa)?
- What resources are taken into account for the calculation of RSA entitlements?
- RSA applicant 25 years of age and older
- RSA and activity bonus: what does stable and effective residence mean in France?
- RSA Young Active
- RSA Young Parents
- Single parent RSA
- Is a job seeker entitled to the RSA?
- Is a student entitled to the RSA?
- Can a self-employed person benefit from the RSA?