This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
What extra charge if you book a taxi? What minimum fare can be charged? What is the fare to get to an airport? Taxi fares came into effect on 1to February 2022 are fixed by an order published in Official Journal.
An order of 29 March 2022 published in the Official Journal on 2 April 2022 brings the price of taxi fares up to 3.5%. A new variation of the fare of the typical taxi fare of not more than 3.5% will enter into force on the date fixed by the prefectural orders and no later than 1to May 2022. The maximum price per kilometre travelled of €1.12 will be raised to €1.16.
In 2022, the minimum fare for a race remains at €7.30 for all taxis (Parisian and non-Parisian).
Taxi fares are capped at:
- €4.18 for support
- €1.12 for the kilometre travelled;
- €37.46 for the hourly price for the waiting period (in case of booking by the customer) or slow walking.
For Parisian taxis, booking supplements are, as in 2021, from:
- €4 in case of immediate booking;
- €7 in case of advance booking.
In addition, for all the Parisian taxi fares, only an extra charge « passenger » of €4 can be applied from a 5e person carried.
The flat rates charged for direct taxi journeys between Paris and Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly airports (in both directions) are identical to those charged in 2021:
- €53 between Paris - Charles-de-Gaulle airport and Paris on the right bank;
- €58 between Paris - Charles-de-Gaulle airport and Paris on the left bank;
- €37 between Paris-Orly airport and Paris on the right bank;
- €32 between Paris Orly airport and Paris Left Bank.
The standard fares for tickets linked to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport also remain unchanged from 2021:
- €85 between Nice Côte d'Azur airport and Cannes;
- €95 between Nice Côte d'Azur airport and Monaco;
- €32 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Nice Centre;
- €72 between Nice Côte d'Azur airport and Cap d'Antibes.
Finally, for tickets to Toulouse Blagnac airport, these flat-rate tickets vary between €15 and €45 (depending on the area of the city).
FYI : Packages are now available in Guadeloupe for the races between the Pôle Caraïbes airport and the Bergevin maritime station or the Grand seaport of Guadeloupe: the rate is €25.