This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
What is the extra charge if you book a taxi? What minimum rate can you charge? What's the fare to get to an airport? Taxi fares that come into effect no later than 1er February 2023 are fixed by an order published in the Official Journal of 20 January 2023.
An order of 16 January 2023 published in the Official Journal january 20, 2023 brings a price increase for taxi fares in 2023. A variation in the fare for the standard taxi ride of no more than 4% will come into force on the date fixed by the Prefectural Orders and no later than 1er February 2023. These orders are published no later than January 30, 2023. The maximum price per kilometer traveled is €1.21.
In 2023, the minimum fare for a ride remains set at €7.30 for all taxis (Parisians and non-Parisians).
Furthermore, taxi fares are capped at:
- €4.18 for care;
- €1.21 for the mileage traveled;
- €38.96 for the maximum hourly price.
For Parisian taxis, the surcharges for reservations are, as in 2022,:
- €4 in case of immediate reservation;
- €7 in case of advance booking.
In addition, for all taxi fares in Paris, only an extra charge is required « short-lived » of €4.50 can be applied from 5e person being transported.
The flat rates established for direct taxi rides between Paris and Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly airports (in both directions) are in 2023:
- €55 between Paris - Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris right bank;
- €62 between Paris - Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris Left Bank;
- €41 between Paris-Orly airport and Paris right bank;
- €35 between Paris-Orly Airport and Paris Left Bank.
Flat rates for flights related to Nice Côte d'Azur airport remain unchanged compared to 2022:
- €85 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Cannes;
- €95 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Monaco;
- €32 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Nice Center;
- €72 between Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Cap d'Antibes.
Finally, for flights concerning Toulouse Blagnac airport, these flat rates vary between €15 and €45 (depending on the city area).
FYI : For packages in Guadeloupe for flights between Pôle Caribbean airport and Bergevin ferry terminal or the Grand port of Guadeloupe: the rate is €25.
Please note : The letter N in green color is affixed to the dial of the taximeter after adaptation to the tariffs for 2023. Taxis have two months from the entry into force of these new tariffs to apply them.