Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Income Tax - Report amounts received by your child

Verified 08 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

Your child earns his or her own income? If it's attached to your tax home, you have to report it with yours. However, exemptions are provided for in certain cases.

What applies to you ?

Is the child a student?
Did the child receive a salary?
Age of the child
Has he received any income from self-employment?
Did he get a scholarship or a stipend?
Did he do a paid internship?
Has he volunteered or served nationally?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas