Income tax - Is a company-creating unemployed taxable?
Verified 08 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Yes, an unemployed company creator is taxable on income.
If you touch aid for taking over or creating a company (Arce)However, that income is taxable.
On the other hand, the aid paid under the new support for the creation or take-over of company (Nacre) is exempt from income tax.
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- General Tax Code: Articles 79 to 81cExemption under the new support for the creation and takeover of company (Article 81-35)
- Bofip-Taxes n°BOI-RSA-CHAMP-20-20 relating to the taxation of allowances of employees deprived of employment and early retirement allowances
- Income tax: return and reportable incomeService-Public.fr
- Income tax: deductions, reductions and tax creditsService-Public.fr
- Income tax on a trader
- Imposition of a business
- Assist with recovery or company creation (Arce)Service-Public.fr
- New accompaniment for the creation or recovery of company (Nacre)Service-Public.fr
- Income Tax - Annual Income Tax ReturnService-Public.fr
- Tax SiteMinistry of Finance
- 2023 Practice Brochure - 2022 Income Tax ReturnMinistry of Finance
- Income tax: information leafletsMinistry of Finance