Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Elderly: financial assistance to pay for home care

Verified 02 February 2021 - Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister), National Solidarity Fund for Autonomy (CNSA)

If you have difficulty doing certain daily actions, you can get financial assistance (said household help) to pay a person (called home help) who will come to you to perform certain household tasks (help with meals, cleaning, laundry, ...). Financial assistance is granted under age and resource conditions. It can be assigned by your department or, failing that, by your pension fund. This aid cannot be combined with the Apa.

What applies to you ?

What is your family situation?

Where do you live?

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas