This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
There are no resource requirements to be met to qualify for the Custom Autonomy Allowance (APA). If you complete the conditions of age, residence and loss of independence, you can get the Apa regardless of your income.
However, the amount awarded depends on the level of your income. Beyond a certain level of income, a progressive participation you will be asked..
The Apa cannot be combined with the following benefits:
- Simple Allocation social assistance for the elderly
- Aid from pension funds
- Financial assistance to pay a home help
- Disability compensation benefit (PCH)
- Increment for constant third-party assistance
- Third-party supplementary benefit (PCRTP)..
However, the person already receiving the PCRTP can file an Apa application file to be able to choose between these 2 allowances the one that best suits him.
The Apa is not subject to any recapture of the sums received during the life or death of its holder.
The Apa is tax-free. It may entitle you to a tax credit ..