Professional Security Allocation (ASP)
Verified 24 February 2020 - Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister), Ministry of Labor
The occupational security allowance (ASP) is paid, under conditions, to the beneficiary of a professional security contract (CSP). The amount varies depending on the employee's seniority and reference salary. Payment may be interrupted, subject to conditions.
The employee who has agreed to conclude a professional security agreement (CSP) is entitled to the benefit of the occupational security allowance (ASP).
The amount paid to the SPA beneficiary varies according to the employee's seniority in the company.
Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement
Less than 1 year
An employee who does not have 1 year of service in the undertaking shall be entitled to an allowance equal to the amount of Return to Work Allowance (RTA)..
At least 1 year
An employee who has completed at least 1 year's service in the undertaking shall be entitled to an allowance equivalent to 75% of his reference daily wage..
This amount must be at least equal to the amount of Return to Work Allowance (RTA) that he would have received had he not benefited from the CSP.
The SPA is paid monthly.
The SPA is paid for the duration of the SPA.
In the event of an employee's seniority of less than 1 year at the time of his dismissal, the period of payment may not exceed that to which he would have been entitled had he received the ARE.
Payment of the SPA shall be temporarily interrupted in the following cases:
- Period of professional activity in an undertaking provided for under the CSP
- Payment of compensation by social security (for disease, maternity...)
- Payment of shared child-rearing benefit (PreParE) or Daily Parental Presence Allowance (DPA)
- Term of pension insurance or age at which a full pension is payable
- Departure abroad
- Conclusion of a civil service contract
Payment of the SPA shall cease in the following cases:
- Resumption of a professional activity, whether employed or not, exercised in France or abroad
- Failure to comply with obligations
- Labor Code: Articles L1233-65 to L1233-70
- Order of 16 April 2015 on the approval of the convention of 26 January 2015 on the professional security contract (CSP)
- Order of 6 October 2011 on the approval of the Convention of 19 July 2011 on the professional security contract
- Circular Unedic n°2011-36 of 9 December 2011 (PDF - 638.7 KB)