Any company may lay off an employee for economic reasons, subject to conditions. The company must, however, implement measures to prevent the dismissal of the employee. Therefore, before or during the redundancy procedure, the company must implement measures to prevent, accompany and reclassify the employee.
- Mandatory information and consultation
- Adaptation and reclassification
- Notice of termination and termination of contract
- Rehire Priority
- Termination of employment
- What is an economic dismissal?
- How are employees affected by economic redundancy chosen?
- Can you challenge an economic dismissal after accepting a CSP?
- What compensation can a laid-off economy worker receive?
- Can one still benefit from early retirement dismissal?
- Company in financial difficulty: what is the wage guarantee?
- Dismissal in a company in difficulty: what are the rules?
- What is a collective performance agreement?
- Dismissal of employee for personal reasonsService-Public.fr
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française