Dismissal of a private sector employee for personal reasons
- Grounds for dismissal
- Dismissal procedure
- Notice of dismissal
- Invalid, unjustified or irregular dismissal
- Dismissal for simple, serious or serious misconduct: what consequences for the employee?
- How to calculate seniority for the severance pay?
- Serious or gross misconduct committed during a notice period: what are the consequences?
- What right to hours of job search during notice of dismissal?
- Can the employee take paid leave during notice?
- Can an employee be dismissed because his driving license has been revoked?
- Can an employee in prison be dismissed because of his detention?
- Does a young employed father have protection against dismissal?
- What is an employee adviser?
- Unfair dismissal: should unemployment benefits be reimbursed?
- Undocumented employee: what rules for termination of employment contract?
- Does the employee receive compensation in the event of dismissal for physical incapacity?