Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Income tax - Support payments received by a former spouse

Verified 08 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

Do you receive support for yourself or your children? You have to report it because it's subject to income tax. The compensatory benefit and the contribution to the expenses of marriage are treated as maintenance payments.

What applies to you ?

You received support
You received a compensatory benefit
You received a contribution to the expenses of the marriage
You received an annuity for the maintenance of a minor child

Vous avez choisi

    Choisir votre cas