Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Income tax - Pension paid to ex-wife or ex-husband

Verified 08 June 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

Do you want to deduct from your income the amounts paid to your spouse or former spouse? It is possible, under certain conditions, for alimony, compensatory benefit and contribution to the expenses of marriage. The compensatory benefit may entitle you to a tax reduction.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page