Can the Apa or PCH be used to pay an employee or family caregiver?

Verified 01 February 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Are you receiving a personalized independent living allowance (AAL) or disability compensation benefit (DCH)? You want to use these aids to pay a home help (in direct employment or through a service provider) or to compensate a family caregiver ? We are taking stock of the regulations.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page