Access to social housing

To obtain social housing (LOW-COST HOUSING), it is necessary to make the request. Only requests from persons fulfilling the conditions of award may be met. An unmet demand for social housing must be renewed every year. Otherwise, the application is canceled. But there are other grounds for delisting. In some cases, if no accommodation is offered, a remedy is available under the enforceable right to housing (Dalo).

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page