Property rental: rent
Fixing the rent of a private dwelling
- Amount of rent (general case)
- In Paris
- In Lille, Hellemmes and Lomme
- Aubervilliers, La Courneuve, Épinay-sur-Seine, L'Île-Saint-Denis, Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, Saint-Denis, Saint-Ouen, Stains, Villetaneuse
- In Lyon and Villeurbanne
- Bagnolet, Bobigny, Bondy, Le Pré Saint Gervais, Les Lilas, Montreuil, Noisy-le-Sec, Pantin, Romainville
- Amount of rent in Montpellier since 1 July 2022
- Amount of rent in Bordeaux since 15 July 2022
Payment and Evolution
- Can you keep your social housing if your income increases?
- Rent supplement: what are the rules?
- How can I increase the rent of a house subject to the 1948 law?
- Rent of an accommodation agreement (Anah): is there a maximum amount?
- What is the framework for the rents to be respected in tense areas?
- Lease: how do you get it?
- What should I do if I have trouble paying my rent?
- Should the landlord be charged a fee for late payment of the rent?
- What is the limitation period for a rent debt?
- Micro-housing: do you have to pay a tax in case of high rent?
- Assistance for the deposit or guarantee of a rental accommodationService-Public.fr
- Become a tenant of a private dwellingService-Public.fr
- Property rental: leaseService-Public.fr
- Property rental: obligations of the owner (lessor)Service-Public.fr
- Property rental: obligations of tenantService-Public.fr
- Property rental: end of leaseService-Public.fr