Property rental: lease
- Colocation: what are the rules?
- What is a furnished dwelling?
- What are the rules of a mobility lease?
- Can a minor sign a residential lease?
- Living in social housing in shared housing: under what conditions?
- Can a rental contract ban the animals in the accommodation?
- Does the tenant have to grant a right of access to its owner?
- Can an owner rent an empty house for less than 3 years?
- Can you withdraw after signing a residential lease?
- Can the security deposit be used to pay the last month of rent?
- Can the tenant be charged for the accommodation?
- In what case can I sign an agreement with Anah?
- Accommodation (Anah): what does social rental intermediation bring?
- Rental of accommodation by married couple: what are the rules?
- Rental of accommodation by a couple: what are the rules?
- Rental of a house by concubines: what are the rules?
- Can a landlord keep a duplicate of his tenant's keys?
- In what cases can the Conciliation Committee be referred?
- What to do in case of a dispute related to the rental of a dwelling?
- What rate applies in case of recourse to a bailiff in a rental dispute?
- What are the rules for renting a garage (box or location)?
- What is a dwelling subject to the 1948 Act?
- Furnished or empty rental: what differences?
- What are the different types of rental of furnished accommodation?
- Become a tenant of a private dwellingService-Public.fr
- Property rental: rentService-Public.fr
- Property rental: obligations of the owner (lessor)Service-Public.fr
- Property rental: obligations of tenantService-Public.fr
- Property rental: end of leaseService-Public.fr
La protection sociale
Ouvrage disponible à la vente sur vie-publique.fr
Publicité - La Documentation française