Online application for a new license in case of loss, theft, deterioration or change of marital status (Online Service)
National Securities Agency (NSA)
Accessible with your login ANTS: titleContent or via FranceConnect
This online service allows you to apply for a driving license in the following cases:
- Change in civil status
- Error on your license if it is a title requested by mail (former license, title obtained in exchange for a foreigner license)
From the proposed menu, choose Application for the manufacture of a new driving license.
Prepare the following to complete the process:
Documents must be in digital format (scanned or photographed).
- Photo ID or digital photo-signature(if you do not have access to a photo and digital signature service, you are invited to fill in and mail a photo signature form (FPS) during the teleprocedure)
- Supporting documents of identity and domicile
- Medical advice if it is a category C or D license
- If necessary, a copy of the license which has been damaged
- Email address or mobile phone number to stay informed about the progress of your application and the shipment of your driving license
At the end of the online process, in case of loss or theft of the license, you are directed to a page to pay the price of the new license (€25).
Verified 11 October 2021 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do I report an error on my driver's license?
- Application for a driving license: what ID can be presented?
- Deterioration of driving license
- Do I need to report a change of address for a driver's license?
- Do I need to report a change of name or first name for the driving license?
- Loss of driving license
- Loss or theft of a driving license in France: how to buy a tax stamp?
- Can you cancel your declaration of loss if you find your driver's license?
- Can you get a power of attorney to get your driver's license?
- Theft of driver's license