This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Online application for a new permit for loss, theft, damage or change of marital status (Online Service)
National Secured Securities Agency
Accessible with your ID CHILDREN or FranceConnect
This online service allows you to apply for a driver's licence if:
- Change of marital status
- Error on your permit if the title is requested by mail (former licence, title obtained in exchange for a foreigner licence)
Choose from the menu "Application for a new driving licence".
Prepare the following for the process:
Documents must be in digital format (scanned or photographed).
- Identity or digital photo signature (If you don't have access to a digital signature and photo service, you can complete and mail a photo signature (FPS) form during the remote procedure)
- Justification identity and home
- Medical Notice if a Category C or D licence
- If necessary, copy of the licence deteriorated
- Email address or mobile phone number to stay informed of the progress of your application and the despatch of your driving licence
At the end of the online process, in case of loss or theft of the permit, you are directed to a page to pay the price of the new permit (€25).
Verified 11 octobre 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do I report an error on my driver's licence?
- Application for a driving licence: what identification can be presented?
- Deterioration of driving licence
- Should I report a change of address for a driver's licence?
- Do I have to report a change of name or first name for the driver's licence?
- Loss of driving licence
- Loss or theft of driving licence: how do i get a tax stamp?
- Can I have a power of attorney to get a driver's licence?
- Theft of driving licence