Driving license - Medical opinion (Form 14880*02)
Ministry of the Interior - Cerfa n° 14880*02
Verified 10 May 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
To whom shall I send this form ?
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Judicial cancelation of the driving license after an offense
- Road safety certificate (BSR), category AM of driving license
- How to convert a military driving license into a civilian driving license?
- How do I get a new category added to your driver's license?
- Invalidation of driving license (withdrawal of all points)
- B license: car or van
- B1 license: heavy motor quadricycle
- C1 license: vehicle between 3,5 and 7,5 tons
- C1E license: vehicle between 3.5 and 7.5 tons with trailer over 750 kg
- EC permit: vehicle over 3.5 tons with trailer over 750 kg
- Permit D: passenger transport - more than 8 passengers
- D1 license: carriage of 16 passengers and length of 8 meters
- D1E license: passenger transport - 16 passengers and trailer of + 750 kg
- PERMIT FOR: carriage of passengers + 8 passengers and trailer of + 750 kg
- Driving license BE: car with trailer (car + trailer > 4250 kg)
- Category B driver's license as a free applicant
- Driving license and medical examination for health reasons
- Professional driving license: compulsory medical check
- Motorcycle license: A1 license or 125 license (light motorcycle)
- Motorcycle license: A2 license (intermediate power motorcycle)
- Category C heavy goods vehicle license: more than 3,5 tons
- Can you be exempted from wearing a seat belt?
- Administrative suspension of driving license
- Judicial suspension of driving license