Know the area of your town: A, Abis, B1, B2 or C (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
This simulator allows you to know the area (A, Abis, B1, B2 or C) on which the housing concerned depends.
this simulator is being updated. It gives results that were valid until February 21, 2022.
This area determines the following:
- Maximum income to qualify for social housing
- Maximum income to qualify for the Zero Rate Loan (ZIP) or Social Accession Loan (SIP)
- Right to a tax reduction (Duflot/Pinel devices) for a landlord (residential lease)
- Right to a tax deduction on land income, maximum income of the future tenant and maximum initial rent for the landlord of a dwelling agreed with theAnah: titleContent
Verified 22 February 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Income tax: real estate capital gain
- Income tax - Rental investment in the former Denormandie Act (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Rental Investment Law Pinel/Duflot (tax reduction)
- Income tax - Rental income from a conventional dwelling Anah
- Rental investment: what are the devices?
- Does the landlord freely choose the tenant of the agreed accommodation (Anah)?
- Rental accommodation: in which case should an agreement with Anah be signed?
- Social Housing (HLM): can the lessor cancel the lease?
- Rent of an accommodation agreement (Anah): is there a maximum amount?
- Can you keep your social housing if your income increases?
- Zero Rate (PTZ)
- Social Accession Loan (SIP)
- Complementary real estate loans (Housing action...)
- What are the conditions for obtaining social housing?
- Family reunification