This page has been automatically translated. Please refer to the page in French if needed.
Know the area of your town: A, Abis, B1, B2 or C (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
This simulator allows you to know the area (A, Abis, B1, B2 or C) on which the housing concerned depends.
Warning : this simulator is being updated. It gives results that were valid until February 21, 2022.
This area determines the following:
- Maximum income to qualify for social housing
- Maximum income to qualify for the Zero Rate Loan (ZIP) or Social Accession Loan (SIP)
- Right to a tax reduction (Duflot/Pinel devices) for a landlord (residential lease)
- Right to a tax deduction on land income, maximum income of the future tenant and maximum initial rent for the landlord of a dwelling agreed with theAnah
Verified 22 février 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Income tax: real estate capital gain
- Income tax - Rental investment in the former Denormandie Act (tax reduction)
- Income Tax - Rental Investment Law Pinel/Duflot (tax reduction)
- Income tax - Rental income from a conventional dwelling Anah
- Rental investment: what are the devices?
- Does the landlord freely choose the tenant of the agreed accommodation (Anah)?
- Rental accommodation: in which case should an agreement with Anah be signed?
- Social Housing (HLM): can the lessor cancel the lease?
- Rent of an accommodation agreement (Anah): is there a maximum amount?
- Can you keep your social housing if your income increases?
- Zero Rate (PTZ)
- Social Accession Loan (SIP)
- Complementary real estate loans (Housing action...)
- What are the conditions for obtaining social housing?
- Family reunification