Check that a slot is in a tense zone (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
This simulator is used to determine whether the housing is located in a tense zone.
The box determines:
- For vacant accommodation: application of the Vacancy Tax (VLT) applicable to certain municipalities
- For rented accommodation (residential lease): the tenant's right to 1 month's notice (empty accommodation or law 1948), the application of the rent guidelines (empty or furnished accommodation)
Verified 07 February 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do I calculate the notice period for the tenant's leave?
- Do you have to pay the house tax for your second home?
- What is rent control?
- Real estate agency fees for renting a dwelling
- Empty accommodation on 1st January: who pays the housing tax?
- Underpriced rent of a dwelling: increase on renewal of lease
- Amount of rent for a privately owned dwelling
- Notice and formalities given by the tenant
- What to do in case of a dispute related to the rental of a dwelling?
- What are the rules of a mobility lease?
- Drafting of the residential lease (lease)
- Vacancy Taxes (TLV and THLV)