Whether a dwelling is in a tense area (Simulator)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
This simulator makes it possible to determine whether the municipality of the housing is situated in a stretched zone.
The zone determines, for a rental unit with a residential lease:
- The right of the tenant to a notice of one month (housing empty or subject to the law of 1948)
- Application of the rent guidelines (empty or furnished accommodation)
Verified 15 September 2023 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How to calculate the period of notice in case of leave given by the tenant?
- What is the rent control to respect in tense areas?
- Undervalued rental of a dwelling: increase on renewal of the lease
- Rent amount of a privately owned dwelling
- Notice and formalities of the leave given by the tenant
- What to do in case of a dispute related to the rental of a dwelling?
- What are the rules of a mobility lease?
- Drafting of the housing lease (rental contract)
- Residential tax on second homes