Online application for French naturalization or reintegration into French nationality (Online service)

Ministry of the Interior

The online service is accessible with one of the following identifiers: your identifiers FranceConnect or your visa number for entering France, or your residence permit number, or your identifiers used to access the online service for applying for a residence permit.


You cannot use the online service if you are domiciled in Guiana, to Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin's Day, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, in Wallis and Futuna Islands, in French Polynesia and New Caledonia. You must file your naturalization application with the naturalization platform of your home. If you live abroad, the file is to be filed with a French consulate.

How do I if I can't use the online service?

You can receive support from the citizens contact center of theANTS: titleContent.

By telephone

0806 001 620 (no surtax number) in mainland France, from overseas and the foreigner.

Monday to Friday of 7:30 to 5 p.m..

By email

Use the contact form available on the foreigners site in France.

You can also get help from a digital home settled in every prefecture and most sub-prefectures.

Check with your local prefecture to find out how to make an appointment.

What if I have already filed my application (paper procedure)?

If you have already applied for French naturalization and already have an assigned file number, you do not need to reapply.

That would delay the processing of your request.

What documents should be attached?

One simulator Lists the documents you want to attach, depending on your situation.

You must then scan them with a scanner or photograph them with a smartphone.

How do I know if documents are missing?

You will be contacted if documents are missing.

How do I track my request?

You can see directly on your personal online space the progress of your request and respond to any additional requests.

For example, lack of a document, non-conformity of civil status.

At each stage of the processing of your request, you will receive an email notification on your personal space.

How do I do it if my situation changes?

You must inform the administration via your personal space any change in your personal or professional situation.

For example: birth, marriage, moving, new contract of employment.

Attach supporting documents.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 12 April 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.