Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Can you receive assistance from the employer to pay for a service to the person?

Verified 08 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Yes. The employer or the Social and Economic Committee (ESC) may pay financial assistance to their employees.

This aid is used to:

  • Facilitating access to personal services in the company
  • Financing personal service activities or childcare outside the employee's home
  • To finance services directly linked to the management and operation of the Cesu: titleContent

The maximum amount of aid shall be €2,301 per year.

This aid may be granted:

This aid is not taxable.

The employee makes the request to the employer or the CSE.

Please note

The employer or the CSE has no obligation to pay that aid. This aid is paid if the employer or the ESC so decides.