Can we receive help from the employer to pay for a personal service?
Verified 01 January 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
Financial support may be provided to employees in the private sector, heads of company, civil servants and non-permanent civil servants.
Social managers can also benefit from it if employees benefit under the same conditions.
The maximum aid amount is €1,830 per year.
This contribution may be paid by the employer or by the Social and Economic Committee or the public sector social action committee.
This aid is not taxable.
To make your request and obtain a list of parts to be provided, you can approach your human resources department.
- Labour Code: Articles L7233-4 to L7233-9Purpose and beneficiaries of aid (Article L7233-4), tax system (Article L7233-7)
- Labour Code: items D7233-6 to R7233-12Purpose of aid (Articles D7233-6, R7233-12), beneficiaries (Article D7233-7), amount (Article D7233-8), certificate from the employer (Article D7233-11)
- Individual Employer: home help (personal services)Service-Public.fr
- Official site of the individual employer and employeeUrssaf National Fund (ex Acoss)
- Personal Services SiteMinistry of Finance