Is the employee entitled to participation and profit-sharing during parental leave?
Verified 07 February 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Yes, subject to conditions.
Where the company pays a premium of participation and/or profit-sharing to employees, the premium shall be paid during the parental leave.
The amount of the premium depends on the following award criteria of the profit-sharing or participation agreement:
- Or by a uniform distribution between each employee
- Either in proportion to the salary paid to the employee
- Either in proportion to the employee's time in the company
- Labor Code: Articles L3324-5 to L3324-9Criteria for the award of the participation premium
- Labor Code: Articles L3314-5 to L3314-7Criteria for awarding the profit-sharing premium