Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Pôle emploi Monthly Update

Verified 01 janvier 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

You must refresh and renew your enrolment on the list of job seekers every month according to the official Pôle emploi monthly calendar (ex-Assedic). You must also report in your personal space any changes to your situation that may affect your availability and entitlement to unemployment benefits.

Your situation is the same

You must respect the calendar set up by Pôle emploi.

Calendar 2022


Opening refresh

The bank transfer will be made from 

Refresh close

December 2021

Tuesday, 28 December 2021

Monday 3 January 2022

Saturday, 15 January 2022

January 2022

Friday, 28 January 2022

Tuesday 1to February 2022

Tuesday 15 February 2022

February 2022

Saturday, 26 February 2022

Tuesday 1to March 2022

Tuesday 15 March 2022

March 2022

Monday, 28 March 2022

Friday 1to April 2022

Friday, 15 April 2022

April 2022

Thursday 28 April 2022

Monday, 2 May 2022

Sunday, 15 May 2022

May 2022

Saturday, 28 May 2022

Wednesday 1to June 2022

Wednesday 15 June 2022

June 2022

Tuesday, 28 June 2022

Friday 1to July 2022

Friday, 15 July 2022

July 2022

Thursday, 28 July 2022

Monday 1to August 2022

Monday, 15 August 2022

August 2022

Sunday, 28 August 2022

Thursday 1to September 2022

Thursday 15 September 2022

September 2022

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Monday, 3 October 2022

Saturday, 15 October 2022

October 2022

Friday, 28 October 2022

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Tuesday 15 November 2022

November 2022

Monday, 28 November 2022

Thursday 1to December 2022

Thursday 15 December 2022

December 2022

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Monday, 2 January 2023

Sunday, 15 January 2023

Once the discount is made, the transfer of the allowance will appear on your bank account within an average time of 3 working days.


Who shall I contact
  • Pôle emploi for jobseekers - 3949



    • To update your situation, report a change of situation, inform you of a payment: automated service 7/7, 24/7 - Free service + call price
    • To be contacted by an advisor to sign up, enquire, change an appointment: service accessible at the times set by each Pôle emploi agency - Free service + call price

    From the foreigner: + 33 1 77 86 39 49

    By Email

    Access via contact form

On site

By using Unidialogue terminals (only available in certain Pôle emploi agencies)

Who shall I contact

During your monthly refresh, you must:

  1. Let Pôle emploi know if you are still looking for a job
  2. Report to Pôle emploi any changes to your personal situation that may affect your entitlement to return to work allowance ('ARE).

If you do not complete this renewal, you will no longer be on the list of job seekers. If this is the case, you will no longer perceive the ARE.

If you have been in a business before your re-registration period, you must send a photocopy of your payslip to your Pôle emploi.

If you did not receive a payslip when your situation was updated, you must report to Pôle emploi the amount collected during your business period as soon as possible.

Your situation has changed

You must notify Pôle emploi of any changes to your situation within 72 hours :

  • Resumption of a professional activity, full or part-time, employed or not, regardless of its duration
  • Entry into training, whether paid or not
  • Work stoppage for illness or accident at work
  • Maternity leave
  • Obtaining a Disability Pension of 21 or 31 categories
  • Retirement
  • Change of Address
  • Rename
  • Absence of habitual residence more than 7 consecutive days
  • Incarceration
  • If you are a foreigner worker, due date or renewal of the residence permit

If you make a voluntary false declaration, Pôle emploi may fine you with a penalty of up to €3,000.

Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement

You resume an activity

Unless you declare that you are still looking for a job, the resumption of a professional activity will result in the termination of your registration on the list of job seekers.

In this case, you will be reclassified into category of job seekers not immediately available for employment.

You are considered to be back in business in the following 2 cases:

You receive a disability pension of 2nd or 3rd categories

If you get a disability pension of 21 or 31 category, you are required to report this amount to Pôle emploi. The person competent to determine incompetence shall be the occupational physician or the occupational physician.

The director of the Pôle emploi agency must seek the opinion of the labour doctor to check the suitability for work of the person concerned.

  • If the doctor finds that he or she is unable to work, it is not possible to keep the applicant on the list.
  • If the ability to work is recognised, it is possible to maintain your registration on the list of job seekers.

Your residence permit is no longer valid

If you are a foreigner job applicant and your residence permit is no longer valid, you cease to be on the list of job seekers.

You must therefore submit the renewal of your title after each expiry. A reminder letter is sent to you 30 days before the expiry date of the residence permit.

Other situations

The declaration of the following events results in the temporary reclassification of the job applicant into a category of non-immediately available job seekers:

  • Participation in training activities, whether paid or not, of more than 40 hours
  • Work stoppage for sickness or work accident longer than 15 days
  • Maternity leave
  • Absence of habitual residence more than 35 days per year
  • Imprisonment for more than 15 days

These events may result in the temporary suspension of unemployment benefits.

If you do not report your change of situation in Pôle emploi at the end of the month, the hours worked will not be taken into account when reloading your unemployment benefit entitlement.

Remuneration for undeclared periods will not be included in the reference salary.

In the event of a conflict with Pôle emploi, you can enter a Pôle emploi regional parity instance (RPI).

Your request must be sent to the director of your agency by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. Your advisor can help you prepare your case.

You can also make an ex gratia or litigation before the administrative courts. The competent court shall be the court in the territory where the contested decision was taken. So it's not necessarily the administrative court where you live.